To make this project 3 hooping required
In folder are included 3 files
Freestanding FSL Flowers
Freestanding FSL Leaves
For hoop 5x7, require 2 hoopings to prepare FSL details
Embroidering on water soluble stabilizer (Wash Away Stabilizer)
Use Stabilizer for free-hand embroidery, lace or any project that requires the complete removal of the stabilizer. Wash- aways completely dissolve in cold or warm water, without leaving a sticky residue or stiff fabric
1. Hoop stabilizer only
2. Stitch design directly on stabilizer
3. Unhoop and trim excess stabilizer
4. Rinse with water remaining stabilizer
5. Dry completely
6. Hoop item where will be the unicorn face, complete with the design
7. Unhoop and flowers and leaves inside the shape and sew by hands,
Hoop the item where will be the unicorn and stitch the unicorn face.
Stitching: make it as usual applique design:
- Make an outline - applique placement, horn applique position seam
- Stop machine, do not unhoop, float the applique fabric right inside the shape. It is helpful to use the tape to make sure the fabric stays nice and flat while stitching. Outline will be next, Horn applique fabric tack down seam.
- Stop machine, do not unhoop, cut out the shapes of applique fabric. Attach the hoop back on the machine and continue with the design.
- Make an outline - applique placement, ears applique position seam
- Stop machine, do not unhoop, float the ears applique fabric right inside the shape, stitch the fabric tack down seam
- Stop machine, do not unhoop, cut out the shapes of applique fabric. Attach the hoop back on the machine and continue with the design. The nice satin stitch outline will be next.
- Eyeshadows and eyes will be last
Use the same embroidery thread. Assemble is done by hands, since all pieces are setted together it is easy to do, First lay the base with leaves right inside the shape
Stitch it by hands to the item along the oval Then take 2 little pieces and fold the together
lay them inside the shape, where is the same 3rd same blue piece on base with leaves - upper left corner with
Sew it by hands
2 types of flowers included, both sew on the same way
Stack 3 details and sew them together in the center with few stitchesLay ready flower right inside the shape and sew down again with few stitches in the middle
Do it 3 times, when 3 roses are on place add a leaves where is empty spaces
When the design is complete, unhoop, gently tear away the stabilizer. Congratulations! You are done!