6 Snowflakes machine embroidery designs SET of 6 snowflake in assorted sizes mini delicate frozen Christmas snow snowflakes winter holidays
Stitch counts you will find below.
I have other style snowflakes and swirl sparkle tails here:
* * *
PES, DST, EXP, VIP, HUS, XXX, JEF, VP3
*ART- by request, please, contact me via email
* * *
PDF files Thread color-charts included
* * *
This is an embroidery file, it is a digital file. Not a patch. You must have an embroidery machine to use these designs.
* * *
INSTANT DOWNLOAD / designs are available for instant download
* * *
You can use this everywhere, your choice. You may stitch the design, and sell the finished item. You are not allowed to sell, share, give away or trade Artapli designs.
Snowflake1 1a5in has 3731 stitches
Snowflake1 2a5in has 5288 stitches
Snowflake1 2in has 4532 stitches
Snowflake1 3a5in has 7304 stitches
Snowflake1 3in has 6596 stitches
Snowflake1 4a5in has 9994 stitches
Snowflake1 4in has 8551 stitches
Snowflake1 5in has 11269 stitches
Snowflake2 or 1a5in has 2474 stitches
Snowflake2 or 2a5in has 3589 stitches
Snowflake2 or 2in has 3072 stitches
Snowflake2 or 3a5in has 4976 stitches
Snowflake2 or 3in has 4382 stitches
Snowflake2 or 4a5in has 6603 stitches
Snowflake2 or 4in has 5738 stitches
Snowflake2 or 5a5in has 8694 stitches
Snowflake2 or 5in has 7510 stitches
Snowflake2 or 6in has 9302 stitches
Snowflake3 1a5in has 2901 stitches
Snowflake3 2a5in has 4264 stitches
Snowflake3 2in has 3559 stitches
Snowflake3 3a5in has 5998 stitches
Snowflake3 3in has 5299 stitches
Snowflake3 4a5in has 8098 stitches
Snowflake3 4in has 6899 stitches
Snowflake3 5a5in has 10652 stitches
Snowflake3 5in has 9145 stitches
Snowflake3 6in has 11395 stitches
Snowflake4 1a5in has 4063 stitches
Snowflake4 2a5in has 5787 stitches
Snowflake4 2in has 4884 stitches
Snowflake4 3a5in has 8110 stitches
Snowflake4 3in has 7027 stitches
Snowflake4 4a5in has 10801 stitches
Snowflake4 4in has 9312 stitches
Snowflake4 5a5in has 14098 stitches
Snowflake4 5in has 12153 stitches
Snowflake4 6in has 15005 stitches
Snowflake5 1a5in has 2780 stitches
Snowflake5 2a5in has 3996 stitches
Snowflake5 2in has 3459 stitches
Snowflake5 3a5in has 5484 stitches
Snowflake5 3in has 4891 stitches
Snowflake5 4a5in has 7427 stitches
Snowflake5 4in has 6379 stitches
Snowflake5 5a5in has 9884 stitches
Snowflake5 5in has 8369 stitches
Snowflake5 6in has 10568 stitches
Snowflake5v2 1a5in has 3145 stitches
Snowflake5v2 2a5in has 4545 stitches
Snowflake5v2 2in has 3892 stitches
Snowflake5v2 3a5in has 6184 stitches
Snowflake5v2 3in has 5485 stitches
Snowflake5v2 4a5in has 8270 stitches
Snowflake5v2 4in has 7125 stitches
Snowflake5v2 5a5in has 10721 stitches
Snowflake5v2 5in has 9242 stitches
Snowflake5v2 6in has 11508 stitches
Snowflake6 1a5in has 3266 stitches
Snowflake6 2a5in has 4782 stitches
Snowflake6 2in has 4049 stitches
Snowflake6 3a5in has 6586 stitches
Snowflake6 3in has 5851 stitches
Snowflake6 4a5in has 8848 stitches
Snowflake6 4in has 7579 stitches
Snowflake6 5a5in has 11526 stitches
Snowflake6 5in has 10025 stitches
Snowflake6 6in has 12287 stitches
Snowflake mini 1a5in has 2975 stitches
Snowflake mini 2a5in has 4279 stitches
Snowflake mini 2in has 3604 stitches
Snowflake mini 3a5in has 5995 stitches
Snowflake mini 3in has 5343 stitches
Snowflake mini 4a5in has 8228 stitches
Snowflake mini 4in has 6960 stitches
Snowflake mini 5a5in has 11030 stitches
Snowflake mini 5in has 9394 stitches
Snowflake mini 6in has 11770 stitches
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, Artapli is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info [at!] artapli.com.
After download unzip the folder and transfer embroidery designs from your computer to your embroidery machine with USB, cable or card reader. Enjoy embroidery!
Most ZIP folders contain embroidery files in multiple sizes for embroidery hoops 4x4, 5x7, 6x10 and 8x12 and the following file formats: PES, DST, EXP, VIP, XXX, JEF, VP3, HUS, BX.
NOTE! In each listing description are marked the exact sizes and file formats available.
Please do NOT resize or modify the designs, as it may cause stitching issues.
If you're using WINDOWS:
Right click on the zip folder, then choose "Extract all.."
(remember where you save the files, so can easy find the files later on your PC)
If you're using MAC:
Double click the zip folder. Create a new folder, and move the zip into there. Then use terminal and the command line "unzip" command
All Artapli machine embroidery files come with a worry-free license, which means you don't have to worry about copyright or trademark issues. All fonts and designs are created manually from sketch, using no pre-existing graphics. This ensures that all our fonts and designs are completely unique, so you can be sure that you won't find them anywhere else. Furthermore, this license allows you to use the designs commercially and embroider items for sale without any limitations or restrictions. You'll never have to worry about intellectual property rights again when using our high quality machine embroidery files!
You are not allowed to sell, share, give away or trade Artapli digital designs.
Newsletter with free designs weekly, subscribe here:
According To each design and its size is created PDF or JPG file. So you may preview files on Android, iOS or on PC. Most PC already have the Adobe PDF software installed, in case you do not, this software is free here: www.adobe.com/reader/
PDF color-charts give total information about an embroidery design: size, stitch count, thread color changes, names, axes lines. PDF allows you to zoom in to the original size or print out, which is perfect to arrange the future design on the item to see how will look like the project.
Usually, it is allowed to enlarge or downsize embroidery designs by 10% maximum. The stitch count does not change, it means at downsizing stitches are just more packed together into a smaller area. At enlarging, stitches are spread out. Some software will allow you to process and designs can be resized and the stitches will automatically adjust. BUT not always they do good work. Any modified files may get mixed results, always do a sew-out on similar material. Please, contact me if you need any adjustments.
It is possible to convert files to ART format or change size, add or remove color, or any other modification by request and agreement.
* Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account.
* Go to Purchases and reviews.
* Next to the order, select Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
There are generally no limits for when or how many times you can download a file. In most cases, you can access a file at any time on your Purchases page.
Please note: I reserve the right to change designs or remove items from my shop without notice. So, be sure to download your designs as soon as you purchase.
If you do not log in to your Etsy account and you checked out as a guest, the designs will not be available on your purchases page. You'll find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after purchase.
If you can't seem to find your download notification email.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If it’s not there, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list.
For all complicated designs and ITH in-the-hoop embroidery projects are provided PDF instructions with a lot of photos.
My YouTube channel:
Sep 15, 2023
Stitched out great
Apr 4, 2023
Ik heb het nog niet geprobeerd
Feb 24, 2023
Feb 2, 2023
Jan 29, 2023