* * *
PES, DST, JEF, EXP, XXX, VIP, HUS, VP3
- ART - also i can convert files to ART format, please, contact me via email after purchase and i will respond to your message with attached files in ART format
- BX - also i can convert files to BX format, please, contact me via email after purchase and i will respond to your message with attached files in BX format - adjusted these designs for free and easy embroidery lettering Software for PC and MAC. You simply type on your keyboard the name or text into the Bus designs and make custom names easily on your screen. Software is easy to download and set up with a few minutes. On download page is separate folder, with all needed files and instructions to set up this feature. I did this for them who do not have an embroidery software and needs to prepare custom name file before stitching. Amazing feature!
Easy to use, YouTube video is here:
* * *
PDF files Thread color-charts included
* * *
This is not a patch. It is Digital file. You must have an embroidery machine to work with these files.
* * *
HOW INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Immediately after a buyer purchases digital item marked INSTANT DOWNLOAD, they're shown a link that leads them to the downloads page - the page where they can download files associated with a specific order. Example: cl.ly/image/0z0P2z471P1E.
Buyers are also sent an email that lets them know their files are ready to download. This email is only sent after their payment has been confirmed. Example: cl.ly/image/3T0G0u3Z1X05.
Clicking the "View your Files on Etsy" link in the email will bring them to the downloads page, from which they can download each file individually. Example: cl.ly/image/0W272F1s0o2D.
The downloads page is also accessible from the buyer's Purchases page and Receipt for that order.
* * *
You can use this everywhere, your choice. You may embroider designs for personal use and items to sell. Do not resell the digitized file. You can embroider it onto you project and sell this like a finish work.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
After download unzip the folder and transfer embroidery designs from your computer to your embroidery machine with USB, cable or card reader.
Most ZIP folder contain embroidery files in multiple sizes for embroidery hoops 4x4, 5x7, 6x10 and 8x12 and the following file formats: PES, DST, EXP, VIP, XXX, JEF, VP3, HUS, BX.
NOTE! in each listing description are marked exact sizes and file formats available.
If you're using WINDOWS:
Right click on the zip folder, then choose "Extract all.."
(remember where you save the files, so can easy find the files later on your PC)
If you're using MAC:
Double click the zip folder. Create a new folder, and move the zip into there. Then use terminal and the command line "unzip" command
You may stitch design, and sell the finished item. You are not allowed to sell, share, give away or trade Artapli designs
Newsletter with free designs weekly, subscribe here:
According To each design and its size is created PDF or JPG file. So you may preview files on Android, iOS or on PC. Most PC already have the Adobe PDF software installed, in case you do not, this software is free here: www.adobe.com/reader/
PDF color-charts give total information about an embroidery design: size, stitch count, thread color changes, names, axes lines. PDF allows you to zoom in to the original size or print out, which is perfect to arrange the future design on the item to see how will look like the project.
It is possible to convert files to ART, VP3, BX format or change size, add or remove color or any other modification by request.
Usually, modifications are free of charge.
* Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account.
* Go to Purchases and reviews.
* Next to the order, select Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
There are generally no limits for when or how many times you can download a file. In most cases, you can access a file at any time on your Purchases page.
Please note: I reserve the right to change designs or remove items from my shop without notice. So, be sure to download your designs as soon as you purchase.
If you do not log in to your Etsy account and you checked out as a guest, the designs will not be available on your purchases page. You'll find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after purchase.
If you can't seem to find your download notification email.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If it’s not there, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list.
For all complicated designs and ITH in-the-hoop embroidery projects are provided PDF instructions with a lot of photos.
My YouTube channel: