Fringed Gnome feltie SET of 3 types little gnome felt design Merry Christmas ITH in the hoop machine embroidery designs easy decoration
SET of 3 slightly different gnomes.
The feltie design includes a final stitch outline for adding backing material.
100 % safe to wash.
It is easy. Embroider the design as usual and stop the machine before the last seam outline. Large satin stitches will be loose. Once you complete stitching the design, turn over the hoop to see a reverse side, and cut the bobbin thread along the large satin stitches. Turn the hoop back over and fluff up the "fringe" around. Add the backing on the backside of the hoop, and complete the stitching of the last seam/outline. Then cut out the shape.
Also, please view this quick video on my YouTube channel:
Please, don't be afraid of it all coming out of the project if you cut the bobbin thread. There is a little secret - the design has a tack seam holding the fringe in place. It's absolutely 100% safe to machine wash and tear-resistant.
* * *
PES, DST, EXP, VIP, HUS, XXX, JEF, VP3
*ART- by request, please, contact me via email
* * *
PDF files Thread color-charts included
* * *
This is an embroidery file, it is a digital file. Not a patch. You must have an embroidery machine to use these designs.
* * *
INSTANT DOWNLOAD / designs are available for instant download
* * *
You can use this everywhere, your choice. You may stitch the design, and sell the finished item. You are not allowed to sell, share, give away or trade Artapli designs.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, Artapli is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info [at!] artapli.com.
After download unzip the folder and transfer embroidery designs from your computer to your embroidery machine with USB, cable or card reader. Enjoy embroidery!
Most ZIP folders contain embroidery files in multiple sizes for embroidery hoops 4x4, 5x7, 6x10 and 8x12 and the following file formats: PES, DST, EXP, VIP, XXX, JEF, VP3, HUS, BX.
NOTE! In each listing description are marked the exact sizes and file formats available.
Please do NOT resize or modify the designs, as it may cause stitching issues.
If you're using WINDOWS:
Right click on the zip folder, then choose "Extract all.."
(remember where you save the files, so can easy find the files later on your PC)
If you're using MAC:
Double click the zip folder. Create a new folder, and move the zip into there. Then use terminal and the command line "unzip" command
All Artapli machine embroidery files come with a worry-free license, which means you don't have to worry about copyright or trademark issues. All fonts and designs are created manually from sketch, using no pre-existing graphics. This ensures that all our fonts and designs are completely unique, so you can be sure that you won't find them anywhere else. Furthermore, this license allows you to use the designs commercially and embroider items for sale without any limitations or restrictions. You'll never have to worry about intellectual property rights again when using our high quality machine embroidery files!
You are not allowed to sell, share, give away or trade Artapli digital designs.
Newsletter with free designs weekly, subscribe here:
If you are using Hatch, please avoid changing the size and please disable the automatic design adjustments when importing files. This is crucial because, as I've noticed, it often makes hidden adjustments that can compromise the quality.
To find this option, go to the software settings in the upper menu, select 'Software Settings' and then 'Embroidery Settings'. Ensure you choose the option "leave the stitches as individual stitches, EMB grade D".
Usually, it is allowed to enlarge or downsize embroidery designs by 10% maximum. The stitch count does not change, it means at downsizing stitches are just more packed together into a smaller area. At enlarging, stitches are spread out. Some software will allow you to process and designs can be resized and the stitches will automatically adjust. BUT not always they do good work. Any modified files may get mixed results, always do a sew-out on similar material. Please, contact me if you need any adjustments.
It is possible to convert files to ART format or change size, add or remove color, or any other modification by request and agreement.
* Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account.
* Go to Purchases and reviews.
* Next to the order, select Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
There are generally no limits for when or how many times you can download a file. In most cases, you can access a file at any time on your Purchases page.
Please note: I reserve the right to change designs or remove items from my shop without notice. So, be sure to download your designs as soon as you purchase.
If you do not log in to your Etsy account and you checked out as a guest, the designs will not be available on your purchases page. You'll find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after purchase.
If you can't seem to find your download notification email.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If it’s not there, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list.
For all complicated designs and ITH in-the-hoop embroidery projects are provided PDF instructions with a lot of photos.
My YouTube channel:
Feb 9, 2024
Thank you, I love the designs.